EUSR Water Hygiene Card (Blue Card) – 1⁄2 day – EUSR (Energy & Utility Skills Register)
The National EUSR Water Hygiene Card Scheme is delivered to both direct employees of water companies, and all contractors that work on the restricted operations sites such as service reservoirs, pumping stations, treatment works, wells, spring and boreholes and working on the network of water mains and service pipes. The aim of the Water Hygiene Card Scheme is to provide an understanding of the need for good hygiene when working with potable water.
The National EUSR Water Hygiene Card Scheme covers:
- The Importance of Personal Hygiene
- Hygiene Code Awareness
- Medical Conditions
- Awareness of Potential for Contamination
- Fuel, Diesel and Chemical Contamination
- Pipe Storage
- Pets & Livestock Risks
- Chlorination, Disinfection & Cleaning
- “Sump & Pump”
- Incident Reporting
- Approved Products
- Sampling and Audits
This National EUSR Water Hygiene Card Course takes place over a ½ day with around 3 hours contact time.
This qualification is assessed at the end of the session with a multiple choice exam and completion of a health-screening questionnaire.
All successful candidates will receive a cover note from the tutor on the course to allow them to work with potable water while awaiting their card. The EUSR Cards are issued within 28 days from the course date.
£115.00 + vat
Please email with your requirements.
Confined Space Medium Risk (includes the use of 15 minutes emergency escape breathing apparatus).
One Day Courses – SOTA & TQUK:
- £130.00 + vat – Entry only (SOTA)
- £150.00 + vat – Entry & Top Person (SOTA)
- £170.00 + vat – Entry & Top Person WATER or CONSTRUCTION (TQUK)
Two Day Courses – City & Guilds:
£349.00 + vat – City & Guilds Level 2 Award Confined Space Medium Risk Entrant +Top Person
- 6150-02 Water or
- 6150-52 Construction
National Water Hygiene – EUSR Blue Card
Confined Space Training Courses Learning Outcomes
Confined Space High Risk (includes the use of self-contained breathing apparatus – full BA)
Three Day Courses – TQUK and City & Guilds:
- £549.00 + vat – TQUK Level 2 Award Working in High Risk Confined Spaces WATER or CONSTRUCTION
- £580.00 + vat – City & Guilds Level 2 Award Working in High Risk Confined SpacesChoice of:
- 6150-03 Water or
- 6150-53 Construction
Confined Space Training Courses High Risk Learning Outcomes
For those who are required to manage, plan and supervise confined space operations, including those personnel required to write a confined space Safe System of Work (Risk Assessment, Method of Works, Rescue Plan) and prepare and issue Permits to Work for confined space entry.
Three Day Course:
£650.00 + vat – Confined Space Supervisor / Manager & Medium Risk Entry (SOTA)
Confined Space Training Courses Supervisor/Manager Learning Outcomes
High Risk Entry & Emergency Rescue and Recovery of Casualties from Confined Spaces Courses (includes the use of self-contained breathing apparatus – full BA)
Four or Five Day Courses – TQUK and City & Guilds:
- £750.00 + vat – Four days – TQUK qualifications
- £900.00 + vat – Five days – TQUK qualifications (includes Emergency First Aid at Work)
- £800.00 + vat – Four days – City & Guilds qualifications
- £950.00 + vat – Five days – City & Guilds qualifications (includes TQUK Emergency First Aid at Work)
Confined Space Rescue Course Learning Outcomes
Rescue Team Courses (Bespoke) available; please email with your requirements.