Confined Space Manager / Supervisor Course – call 0333 222 4055
Confined Space Manager / Supervisor &
Low / Medium Risk Entry Course
Course: Confined Space Manager / Supervisor plus a Low / Medium Risk Entry certificate
Duration: 3 days
All personnel who are required to plan, manage and supervise confined space operations, including those personnel required to write a confined space Safe System of Work (Risk Assessment, Method of Works, Rescue Plan) and prepare and issue Permits to Work for confined space entry.
The aim of this course is to prepare candidates who have been selected or require additional training to be able to Manage and supervise confined space operations, writing safe systems of work for confined spaces, write and issue permits to work and write rescue plans to enable candidates to be defined as the competent person by their employer and be a Confined Space Manager / Supervisor (Appointed/Authorised Persons).
Course Learning Outcomes and Competences:
- Understand the legislation applying to Confined Space work
- Understand Confined Space Classifications
- Apply the Water UK Confined Spaces Policy for Work in Confined Spaces
- Undertake Risk Assessments for Confined Space work
- Develop Safe Systems of Work and Safe Methods of Work for Confined Space operations
(Including Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Rescue Plans and Permits to Work)
- Select, install and maintain control measures including hygiene procedures
- Understand the mechanism of atmosphere testing and monitoring
- Develop, install and maintain emergency plans and procedures
- Maintain records and documents for Confined Space work
- Understand and apply the requirements for the selection and training of personnel required to enter and work in confined spaces and be part of a rescue team
- Confined Space Entry (Low and Medium Risk)
All candidates who successfully complete the course will receive SOTA Training digital Certificates for Confined Space Manager / Supervisor Course, Confined Space Entry (Low & Medium Risk) and a photo site card, valid for three years.
Booking Form – call 0333 222 4055